Our Newest Puppies!
• Born on January 11th, 2021.
• Go-Home Date: IMMEDIATE
• Breeding has been genetically verified.
[57.4% Husky/42.6% Pomeranian]
• Both Parents have been tested for genetic health conditions relevant to the breed, and more than 190 genetic mutations associated with disease in other breeds.
• Estimated adult weight between 20-25 lbs.
• Full veterinarian exam is performed at each
• DIEGO IS FULLY VACCINATED.
• A full shot history will be sent home with you and
• Diego's house training is well underway.
• He is already crate trained
• Puppies have been ID Micro-chipped.
• Each comes with a 24 month health agreement.
• See our Pricing Page
• You can reserve your puppy now with a $300 Deposit.
• We accept deposits by Venmo.
• Visit our Facebook page for more pics and
& The Six
Snow and The Six are fun-loving Multi-Gen Pomsky pups that are full of personality and wonder. Born on January 11th, the selection process will begin on February 15th, with people on our waiting list having first pick of the litter. (Follow the link for details.)
Grumpy Puppies Here !
Meet the parents...
Breed: F2 POMSKY
Weight: 24 Lbs
Kennel: The Pomsky Patch
Embark Panel COAT: • EE • kyky
• awat • dd • BB
EYE COLOR: • NDup
Breed: F3 POMSKY
Weight: 16 Lbs
Kennel: Bayouland Pomskies
COAT: • EE • kyky • awaw • Dd • Bb
EYE COLOR: • N/Dup
PLEASE NOTE: Both Parents have been tested for genetic health conditions relevant to the breed, and more than 190 genetic mutations associated with disease in other breeds.
Our Embark genetic panels also allow us to predict the following features which are likely to occur in the puppies of this litter, which include:
• Short or Mid-length (Standard) Coats
• Husky Markings
• A variety of possible coat colors:
• Brown, Two-Blue, or Parti-Blue Eye Color
• Multi-Gen Litter 57.4% Husky/42.6% Pomeranian
• Estimated Adult Weight: 15-25 lbs.
• Specific features have a bearing on the price of each puppy. Please review our Pricing Page for details.
• The price of the puppy cannot be determined until we know eye color, which happens when their eyes begin to open, generally sometime after week two.