Our Waiting List
You've been doing your homework, and believe a Pomsky Patch puppy is the right fit for you and your family... this makes us smile BIG!
We field many inquiries about upcoming litters, and there is a way that you can be notified once we know we have one coming soon.
The process is easy:
1. Review Our Pricing so there are no surprises later!
2. Provide us a contact number by email (<<< click here!)
3. We will respond by phone (be sure to provide the best
number to reach you at in your email.)
4. A $100 deposit by Cash or Venmo will reserve your spot on the waiting list.
A customer's place on the list is relative to the order in which we receive their request and verified payment.
If the next litter does not produce enough of the specific gender or the desired coloration and markings to accommodate your request, you may apply the waiting list ($100) deposit to a future litter, or ask for a waiting list refund.
5. When the next litter arrives, you will have the opportunity to choose your specific puppy from the litter based on your place on the list. Again, this is a first-come-first-served arrangement.
Please note: On occasion, the breeder may elect to retain one of the puppies from the litter. This will take place before the selection process is opened at the beginning of WEEK 5.
6. The $100 deposit you made to get on the waiting list will be applied to the $300 deposit required to reserve your puppy, once you have made
a selection from a new litter. You will finalize your selection by paying the $200 balance on your reservation deposit at time.
Please note: Reserving a puppy means that we may have to turn away a potential customer. For this reason, reservation deposits are non-refundable and should only be made when you are 100% sure you intend to adopt a puppy.
7. Once the selection process has started and all individuals on our wating list have made their selections, remaining puppies can be reserved immediately with a $300 non-refundable deposit and the balance due at pick up. First come - first served.